To promote the upcoming JCI European Conference in Basel, a special promotional evening was staged in Tampere, Finland – complete with raclette, a bar, and a DJ. The raclette oven, together with an ample supply of Swiss raclette cheese, was specially imported from Switzerland for the occasion. The melted cheese was served on slices of bread – and to ensure the typical Swiss flavour, traditional Swiss “Ruchbrot” bread was baked in collaboration with a baker on location in Tampere. And of course the project also included ticket sales, a promotional film running in the background, as well as a contest.
- Customer: JCI European Conference 2017 Basel
- Service: Concept creation, planning, implementation, and on-site event management
- Guests: 1,000 conference participants
- Programme: A party featuring original Swiss raclette and Swiss DJ Twister
- Location: Tullikamari Pakkahuone in Tampere, Finland