JCI 2017 European Conference
In May 2017, the four-day Junior Chamber International (JCI) conference took place in Basel. Young leaders and entrepreneurs from all over Europe meet every spring at this conference. Alongside the official event components, the programme also features a variety of workshops, training sessions, speeches, excursions, and more. The entire event is densely packed and intricately timed, with many parts of the programme running in parallel. Without question, Bertrand Piccard’s performance as keynote speaker was among the top highlights of the European conference.
- Customer: Junior Chamber International Basel
- Service: Director of programme and events on the COC (conference organising committee) team
- Guests: Participants of the JCI 2017 European Conference 2017 Basel, Switzerland
- Programme: Opening ceremony, training sessions, keynotes, trade show, company tours, recreational programme, children’s programme, senators’ programme, sports programme, networking parties, JCI awards ceremony, gala dinner and after-party
- Location: Congress Center Basel, Switzerland
- Images: Aragorn Frey Photography (gogo.ch), Jelena Gernert (jelenagernet.com) (video journalism and production), Mireille Madörin, Yentl Spiteri
Talk by Regierungsrat Dr. Conradin Cramer
Jacqueline Saladin & Marc Zimmermann, Conference Directors JCI European Conerence Basel 2017
Opening Tradeshow by Jonathan J. Borg, 2017 Executive Vice President, Dawn A. Hetzel, 2017 JCI President and Jacqueline Saladin, Conference Directorin JCI European Conerence Basel 2017 (vlnr)
Links: Bertrand Piccard - Entrepreneur & CEO of "SolarImpulse" während seiner Keynote "The Life of a Prioneer - Flying around the globe in a Solar Airplane."
Rechts: Dr. Christian Marcolli, nach der Keynote mit Dominique Gisin zum Thema "Make it happen".